- House and Garden Magazine: One of my favourite magazines for interior inspiration. Their latest edition is currently on the shelves – more information here.
- Inscape Education Group: Judging by the level of competence displayed by the students that attended Decorex, this is the place to study interior design! Learn more about their courses here.
- La Joie Senteur: The most amazing home fragrances, a variety of scents, available in reed diffuses, atmosphere and linen mists as well as candles to suit your needs, like them on facebook.
- Le Creuset: This brand speaks for itself, I feel the need to start a collection! Shop online here.
- Mae artisan rugs: I literally fell in love with this stand, and found it to be my favourite at Decorex 2015. Their stunning artisan rugs were showcased and complimented by a stylish setup that exuded understated opulence. 10/10, guys! I’ll be saving for one of your pieces! Have a look at their website (and possibly fall in love too) here.
- Patio Warehouse: Lovely colours that complimented the eye-catching outdoor furniture.
- Plantation shutters: This beautiful stand illustrated that shutters are not only destined for beach houses and whitewashed getaway homes, but can be functional and stylish in any home setting, loved it! Check out their work here
- Plascon: The colour forecast for 2015 was displayed at their stand, curated by Platform creative agency.
- Robertson Art Gallery: This piece by Katherine Wood immediately caught my eye, I am a huge fan of her work! It’s on sale through Robertson Art Gallery, they represent some amazing artists. See what they have on offer here.
- The Natural Fan Company: Wooden fans in three beautiful colours. I think that its evident from their setup that these guys know all about marrying minimalism with elegance. Their website is super easy to navigate and place inquires, hop on and have a peek here.
- The Sheraton Hotel: This personalised monogram linen service is too cute! The best part? You book them in advance so they’re there when you arrive, and they’re your to take home when you leave! They have amazing hotels worldwide! Browse them here.
- WOMAG: An acronym for “world of marble and granite” they truly are out of this world. See whats available and get in touch on their website
I hope this post has inspired you, just as these exhibits inspired me.
· Thanks again for the media pass, Decorex!