Hi guys! So this tag has been floating around the blogosphere, I thought it might be fun to answer some questions and get into the Halloween spirit (for all those celebrating)
1. What are your favourite spooky movies?
Texas Chainsaw Massacre was ridiculously gory and red rover terrified me (although, It’s pretty easy to scare me)
2. On a scale from 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
8/10, definitely one of my favourite pseudo-holidays.
3. What is your fondest Halloween memory?
As a child, it was just going trick or treating with my sister and our best friend at the time. Halloween wasn’t a big deal in South Africa yet so my mum had to leave our neighbours notes explaining what Halloween was and asking them to participate/get in the spirit.
4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?
5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
By binge-watching Pretty Little Liars and American Horror Story.
6. Favourite Halloween decorations?
7. Favourite Halloween scent?
The sweet smell of Pumpkin Spice Lattes – yum – I wish we had Starbucks here!
8. Favourite candy?
9. Vampires or zombies?
Vampires. Every time
10. What is your weird/odd fear?
Really large spider webs, not the actual spiders, just the webs.
11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?
No, but the idea of them creeps me out!